Pack Thermal Jacket Artik Race Bordeaux
Magnificent set of tights and thermal cycling jacket from the Artik Race collection at an exceptional quality/price ratio. The cycling jacket from the Artik Race 2022 range is the most technical of our protective jackets. Ultra light, thin and stretchy, it has a membrane eVent® super efficient. an exclusive waterproof/breathable membrane fabric. Like all waterproof/breathable membranes, its micro-fine pores allow the passage of water vapour, but not liquid. It is very effective against rain and cold. The bike jacket Artik Race eVent® also has 3 rear pockets with laser cutouts to evacuate water, and reflective applications to increase your visibility.
Cycling tights Premium Winter is a high quality product that will satisfy the most demanding cyclists. Warm, comfortable and technical thanks to its composition combining Bio-Hitech technology: approved by the high standards of BlueSign® certification. The Ikon chamois with its revolutionary 3-dimensional system, provides you with all the necessary protection thanks to its high-density foam (120kg/m3) placed at strategic pressure points.
Available: Delivery in 48/72 hours
Tights characteristics :
- ■ Multi-panel preformed cut.
- ■ Elastic bands under the feet to prevent tights from rising
- ■ Elastic and comfortable shoulder straps.
- ■ Internal flat seams.
Benefits of tights :
- ■ High-end Ikon chamois leather based on Sorbothane foam which absorbs shocks as effectively as possible to offer you unparalleled comfort. Ideal for long distance trips.
- ■ SAT Shock Absorption Technology.
Use of tights :
- ■ Effective down to -5 °.
Composition of the tights :
- ■ Lycra 250 gr / m².
- ■ 72% Polyamide.
- ■ 28% Elastane.
Characteristics of the thermal jacket :
- ■ Xvents fiber is a high-end membrane: windproof, waterproof and breathable
- ■ Soft and insulating closure cover (to prevent cold and humidity from passing through the closure)
- ■ Extended fleece lined collar with neck protection
- ■ 3 open back pockets
- ■ 1 pocket with zip on the right side
- ■ Reflective prints on the back for your safety
- ■ Italian manufacture
- ■ Machine washable at 30 °. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
eVent® Fabrics: a fabric that offers unparalleled comfort :
eVent® is an exclusive waterproof/breathable membrane fabric. Like all waterproof/breathable membranes, its micro-fine pores allow the passage of water vapour, but not liquid. There are a number of waterproof and breathable fabrics, all with different characteristics. Traditionally, waterproof/breathable PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) membranes clogged easily with body oils, rendering them unusable after little use. The solution was to add a PU backing to protect the PTFE membrane. When sufficiently thin, PU still allows vapor transmission, but at a much lower rate. Some manufacturers have avoided the membrane and simply used a PU coating. The PU must be relatively thick to ensure sufficient waterproofness, which results in even lower breathability.
The genius of eVent was to make the membrane oleophobic (oil repellent), meaning it wouldn't clog with oils, so didn't need the inhibiting PU layer. At this point, eVent® is the most breathable (20,000mm) waterproof fabric we know. It is breathable enough that a pressure gradient can force air through it.
We use eVent in this way as a purge valve on the bottom of our eVac dry bags and eVent compression bags.
- ■ Bi-elastic waterproof, water-repellent, windproof, thermal (keeps the body at a constant temperature) and breathable fabric
- ■ Anatomical cut
- ■ Reflective Silicone Lycra band on the back
- ■ Effective from 0 ° to + 10 ° C
Sizes available :
- ■ S - M - L - XL - XXL - 3XL
Washing tips :
- ■ Machine wash: 30 ° max
- ■ No ironing
- ■ No tumble drying
- ■ No bleaching
- ■ No dry cleaning